Extended Abstract Submission
Contributions to the Conference are in the form of an Extended Abstract (2 to 4 pages). The Extended Abstract should clearly indicate the originality and the relevance of the contribution. Rules and Instructions reported below.
The collection of extended abstracts will be submitted for indexing on the principal citation databases (Scopus / Web of Science)
Final revised abstract can be submitted to the online platform (click here):
- The Conference programme will include selected oral communications and poster presentations.
- Extended abstracts must be submitted, using the conference template, through the on-line conference submission system.
- Extended abstracts submitted by other means will not be accepted.
- Extended abstracts will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee and external peer reviewers.
- Authors can indicate the most appropriate topic for their contribution, as well as their preferred method of presentation. The International Scientific Committee reserves the right to reassign the accepted extended abstract to a more appropriate topic and/or method of presentation.
- It is anticipated that one registration to the conference gives the right to one extended abstract published in the conference proceedings.
- Only one extended abstract for each presenting author will be admitted.
Extended Abstract Instructions
- All extended abstracts must be written in clear English with grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication and submitted in PDF format, using the conference template (download at the bottom of this page)
- Extended abstract instructions are available on the abstract template.