Early registration fees (before April 15, 2023)
Standard registration fees
One day registration fee € 200.00
On-site registration fees
|Pre-conference field trip (one day)||€ 95.00 FULL|
|Post-conference field trip (two days)||€ 300.00 FULL|
Accompanying person € 140.00
The program for accompanying persons includes:
- Welcome reception on Monday June 26
- Social dinner on Wednesday June 28
- Half-day city centre guided walking tour
(*) student attendees will be required to show evidence of their student status by emailing their student certificate to email@example.com
Each registration will include:
- Admission to the Conference
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Welcome reception (welcome drink at 7:30PM on Monday June 26, 2023) Royal Palace Café (Website | Map location)
- Refreshments (aperitivo) during poster sessions
- Conference materials
- One extended abstract published in the conference proceedings
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the full registration fee plus a processing fee (20 Euros) and wire transfer or credit card costs will be applied for cancellations received by May 22, 2023
- A cancellation fee of 75% of the full registration fee plus a processing fee (20 Euros) and wire transfer or credit card costs will be applied for cancellations received by June 12, 2023
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received after June 12, 2023
- All cancellations must be sent in writing via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the congress secretariat. Cancellation confirmation will be sent within one week.
- The congress organising committee and secretariat are not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, public order issues, strikes, etc. No refunds will be given in these situations. No reimbursement will be made for late arrival, unused services, unattended events or early departure from
- The final decision on refunds rests with the congress organizers.
- All refunds will be made within 30 days after the congress ending.
What happens if the Conference is cancelled due to Coronavirus?
We are all confident that June 2023 will be a safe period, but should the Conference be cancelled due to a disease outbreak, the authors will be entitled to a partial fee reimbursement. A fee of 150 Euros (100 Euros for students) will be charged - or, better said, not reimbursed - to cover paper publication in the Conference proceedings
Registered congress participants agree that neither the Organizing Committee nor the conference Secretariat are liable or assume any responsibility for damage or injuries to persons or property during the event. Participants are advised to arrange for their own health, travel and personal insurances. The congress organization does not cover individuals against cancellation of bookings, theft or damage to belongings.
All best endeavours will be made to present the conference programme as published. However, the conference Organizing Committee and the Secretariat reserve the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating directly or indirectly to the conference, for any cause beyond our reasonable control. The conference Organizing Committee and the Secretariat are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration.