- Poster presentations are organized in poster sessions. Each session is scheduled on a specific day, which is indicated on the conference programme.
- Poster boards are in portrait format, and authors can make use of the full dimensions of 700 mm width × 1000 mm height.
- Double-sided tape is used for attaching the poster to the poster board. This is available at the poster board.
- Conference assistants in the poster area may assist authors in putting up or taking down their posters.
- The poster board number corresponds to the poster abstract number provided in the conference programme (#number).
Poster Award for ECR
- ECR poster presenters are eligible for the Poster Award. We define Early Career Researchers (ECR) as students and scholars who are at the undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate level (depending on national context) up to 4 years post-PhD.
- Participants are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org (with "DFHM8 poster competition" in the subject) with the name of the presenter, indicating that they meet the definition of ECR.
- The International Committee members will act as judges, evaluating based on the scientific content, the quality of the design, and the overall presentation.
- The winners will be awarded on June 29th at 12.30 in Aula Magna room.
- Speakers are required to be in the meeting room at least 10 minutes before their session begins.
- Sessions are tightly scheduled, the allotted time for presentation (15 minutes) must be strictly observed.
- The conference room will be equipped with one computer. Presentations on USB stick must be loaded in advance (e.g. during breaks) on the conference room laptop.
- For organization reasons, use of personal laptops for presentations is discouraged.